Defender is a perfectly balanced blend of therapeutic grade essential oils; Geranium, Cedar Wood, Rosemary and Eucalyptus all of which are known for their favorable effects on the immune system. The antioxidants and circulation promoting components of Defender create a strong line of defense against toxins, bacteria, viruses, fungi and potential disease. Use this oil on a daily basis to defend your body, home and environment from unwanted toxins and germs.*
In addition to protecting you and your environment for germs and toxins, the therapeutic grade essential oils of Defender bring to you an array of other benefits:
- Geranium – Antiseptic properties to promote healing of cuts and wounds, treat eczema, dermatitis, ulcers, hemorrhoids, acne, bruises, a great detoxifier, balances hormones, uplifting, helps ease anxiety, depression and stress.
- Cedar Wood – Considered a strong anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, excellent for treating urinary tract infections, respiratory infections, a decongestant, wards of bugs, and provides a calming effect on the mind.
- Rosemary – Excellent protection for the immune system, anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiviral, pain reliever, memory booster, stress reducer, fantastic mouthwash, clears mucus and phlegm from the respiratory tract, good for treating dandruff.
- Eucalyptus – Anti-inflammatory, excellent for promoting focus, removes germs from the intestinal tract, increases blood circulation, antibacterial, anti-fungal, antiviral, antiseptic, used to treat head lice.
How To Use
- As a mouthwash – Add a few drops to a glass of warm water, swish in mouth and rinse.
- Memory and Concentration – Massage onto the pressure points located on the back of the neck and at the base of the skull to promote clear focus and boost memory.
- Promote Circulation – Massage onto the abdomen and the bottoms of the feet (be sure to wear socks) at bedtime.
- Daily Protection from toxins, bacteria etc. – Massage onto the abdomen before starting your day, apply to the soles of the feet at bedtime (be sure to wear socks).
- Diffuse in the home or at work to keep the environment free of germs
- Use in the dishwasher for extra clean dishes
- Add to warm water when mopping floors
- Safe to use on counter tops and other hard surfaces
- Carry in your purse and inhale from the bottle as needed
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.