Millions of people battle with anxiety and depression on a daily basis. Sometimes just the simple daily ups and downs of life can be overwhelming, and for some, unbearable. Although prescription medications can be helpful and are often needed, the drugs don’t come without potentially devastating side effects. A recent study shows benzodiazepines (benzodiazepines are a class of drugs primarily used for treating anxiety, depression and insomnia but also used in treating several other conditions) are thought to be linked to Alzheimer’s disease.
Harmony anti-anxiety and anti-depressant blend consists of various therapeutic grade essential oils (Bergamot, Frankincense, Chamomile, Lavender and Sage) of which contain anxiety and depression reducing properties. In addition, the oils of which make up this blend contain many other properties used to ease inflammation, digestive issues, infection, and headaches just to name a few.*
How To Use
- Add approximately 3 to 5 drops (adjust to your liking) to a diffuser and place next to the bed at night or in the area where you will be spending most of your time.
- Add 4 drops of Harmony to 1 tablespoon of a carrier oil and massage into the neck, back and shoulders
- Add 8 to 10 drops to a nice warm bath, turn on soft music and soak.
- Apply behind the ears, on the wrists and neck throughout the day via BlueStone roller bottles.
- Inhale directly from a your BlueStone roller bottle whenever needed.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.