If you are a fan of Night Blooming Jasmine then look no further, you are going to love this oil! 100% pure, Jasmine Essential oil has a beautiful, rich floral aroma.
Night blooming jasmine, the sweet, fragrant lady of the night, botanically known as Cestrum nocturnum is an evergreen shrub that grows in tropical and sub-tropical regions throughout the world. Cestrum nocturnum is a popular ornamental plant known for its showy and fragrant white flowers. It is also used as a hedge plant and cultivated as a medicinal plant.
Use in a warm bath, topically with a carrier oil, as a stand alone fragrance or in a diffuser to brighten up a room, RV or office.
Jasmine Body Powder
- 10 drops Jasmine
- 14 drops Rose Geranium
- 3 drops of Cedar Wood
- 2 tablespoons Cornstarch
To a glass jar, add the Cornstarch and then essential oils, attach lid, shake well and allow to sit for a day. Shake well prior to use.
Night Blooming Jasmine essential oil is favored for:
- Stress – Well known for its calming properties, Jasmine may help reduce symptoms of irritability, anger, anxiety, restlessness, insomnia and depression. Promotes a feeling of calm and peace.
- Antiseptic – Known for its antiseptic properties, Jasmine is often used to protect wounds from viral and bacterial infections.
- Aphrodisiac – Jasmine contains mild aphrodisiac properties, helping one to feel more uplifted and sensual.
- Skin and Scars – Jasmine is widely used to help with acne, dermatitis, eczema and other skin conditions. This essential oil is a cicatrisant, and may help to reduce the appearance of scars and marks caused by acne, pimples and chicken pox.
- Cough and Cold – Jasmine may be used in reducing the symptoms of bronchitis, congestion, sinusitis and colds.