Is your pet not feeling well, in pain, has inflammation, anxiety or not eating right? Does it seem like nothing works? Holistic Veterinarians and pet owners are discovering the truly amazing benefits that Cannabidiol (CBD) offers pets. CBD is a derivative of Cannabis which, unlike THC has no psychoactive or euphoric effects. It will not get your pet high, however CBD is likely to make him or her feel a lot better and, that will make you feel better as well.
Our Professional Veterinary Strength Endocannabinoid System Support for all pets contains a high-concentration of full spectrum cannabinoids and, is excellent for clinical applications.
Each 1oz bottle contains 550mg of full spectrum cannabinoids in an all-natural blend of essential hemp seed, coconut oil, and an all natural oil base.
This vegan hemp oil tincture is made from non-GMO hemp grown without pesticides, herbicides or chemical fertilizers. Hemp oil is high in essential fatty acids and, offers the perfect ratio of omega-3 and omega-6. Our all natural formula contains hemp CBD complex, hemp seed oil, terpenes, and coconut oil.
- Made in the USA
- Each 1oz bottle contains 550mg CBD.
- Approximately 18.3mg CBD oil per 1mL Serving.
- Contains full spectrum hemp oil with CBD, CBG, CBN, and CBDA
Ingredients: CBD Hemp oil, Coconut Oil, Contains full spectrum hemp oil with CBD, CBG, CBN, and CBDA.
- First, consult with your veterinarian to ensure that CBD won’t interfere with your pet’s current medications or health conditions.
- If all is good, start with 1mg of CBD per every 10 lbs. of an animal’s body weight, once or twice a day.
- Generally, it’s good to start small, and gradually increase the amount of CBD every week until you see your desired benefits.
- Add 2 – 4 ml’s daily to your pet’s food or, apply inside the cheek area.
- 0 – 12 lbs: 1/4 dropper daily
- 12 – 55 lbs: 1/2 dropper daily
- 55 pounds and over: 1 full dropper daily