It takes two thousand roses to produce one ounce of it’s prized essential oil. Since rose scent is strong and its essence is costly, rose oil is ideally suited for blend applications. In fact, from it’s perennial place in mixed flower bouquets to its ubiquitous presence in perfumes, cosmetics and personal care products, rose has been blended with scents and natural ingredients for centuries!
Neutral-scented Sweet Almond oil is a beautiful accompaniment to rose’s lovely scent. Cold pressed from the nuts of the Prunus amygdalus dulcis tree, nutrient-rich Sweet Almond oil has emollient properties that combine with Rose essential oil to work rejuvenating wonders on skin.
Rose essential oil is favored for:
- Skin – Excellent for all skin types, Rose is used to treat eczema, dry cracked skin and those suffering from herpes.
- PMS – Used for treating PMS, postpartum depression and to balance hormones.
- Digestive System – Rose has digestive stimulating properties and is used for easing nausea, vomiting, as well as strengthening the digestive system.
- Seizures – Studies have shown that Rose may delay the onset and duration of seizures.
- Aphrodisiac – Used to promote sexual desire, passion and lift ones spirits.
- Anti-Viral and Anti-Bacterial – Used to treat bacterial, viral and other infections.
- Antiseptic – Excellent for protecting wounds from bacteria.