The Tuberose flower has a beautiful fragrance and is active at night, which is the only time this flower blooms. Due to this, tuberose is popularly known as “Night Queen”, “Mistress of the Night”, or “Raat ki Raani”, as it is known in Hindi. It grows well in Central America and India and is in high demand in the countries of the Indian Subcontinent, Middle East, and Africa in order to make perfume.
Its scientific name is Polianthes Tuberosa and its essential oil is extracted from its flowers by a solvent extraction method. The main components of Tuberose Essential Oil are benzyl alcohol, butyric acid, eugenol, farnesol, geraniol, menthyl benzoate, menthyl anthranilate and nerol.
BlueStone Essentials’ Tuberose Absolute is 100% pure, undiluted, and has a beautiful, strong aroma. If you appreciate the uplifting aroma of Tuberose, then you will love this oil! Absolutely exquisite!
Tuberose Body Powder
- 10 drops Tuberose
- 5 drops Rose Geranium
- 2 tablespoons Cornstarch
To a glass jar, add the Cornstarch and then essential oils, attach lid, shake well and allow to sit for a day. Shake well prior to use.
- Aphrodisiac – It is commonly used as an aphrodisiac both in aromatherapy as well as in herbal medicines. The very strong, intense, and intoxicating floral fragrance made with the Essential Oil of Tuberose fills the atmosphere with romance and builds an atmosphere of love.
- Deodorant – This essential oil, which is world famous for its use in perfumes, certainly doesn’t need any explanation about its function as a deodorant. The rich, intense, and long-lasting floral fragrance is an ideal choice for a deodorant, which is why it is so popular in countries with hot and humid climates, as they have to frequently deal with sweat and the resultant body odor.
- Relaxing – The pleasant fragrance and various chemical components of this oil have relaxing effects on the brain, nerves, and the muscles. It calms people and gives relief from stress, tension, anxiety, depression, anger, nervous afflictions, convulsions, cramps, spasmodic coughs, and diarrhea.
- Circulation – Used to stimulate and promote circulation and thereby may provide a warming effect.
How to Use
- Place in a diffuser for a calming sweet aromatic environment.
- Add a 8 – 10 drops to your bath to relieve stress and tension.
- Add few drops to your favorite hand lotion or a carrier oil and massage into skin for daily rejuvenation.
- For the symptomatic relief of muscle aches and pains, add a few drops to carrier oil then rub onto the affected areas.
- For fatigue put a few drops on a cotton ball and inhale for 1 to 2 minutes.
- For a sweet sensual atmosphere in your bedroom, put a small amount in potpourri.
- Use in aromatherapy.
- Make your own deodorant
There are no reviews yet.