The concept behind thieves oil is based on the legend of four thieves who lived in France during the period of the Bubonic Plague (roughly 1665), who spent their days going from house to house to rob sick and dying people. Although extensively exposed to the plague, the thieves managed to escape contracting it and other such nasty diseases.
After being captured and tried, a judge offered leniency to the thieves providing they share how they were able to be around those afflicted with the plague long enough to rob them, and yet not be affected. The thieves shared their recipe and were subsequently set free.
It is also worth noting, during the time of the plague, physicians throughout Europe wore long black robes, wide brimmed hats and masks with a beak. The reason behind this attire is that the masks and robes were said to have contained a combination of spices, herbs and essential oils of which the physicians would breathe so as to protect them from those afflicted with illness.
Wise Thieves is our version of the old thieves recipe, this synergistic blend will fill your home and environment with a warm, rich and spicy aroma while keeping it free of germs. Wise Thieves is created with 100% therapeutic grade Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus and Rosemary essential oils.
- Detoxing – Can help your body repair cells and remove toxic waste
- Memory – Used to promote better focus and alertness
- Anti-Inflammatory – Filled with anti-inflammation properties, this blend is ideal to help reduce inflammation easing muscles aches and pains, see Rosemary for even more benefits!
- Clean the environment of unwanted germs, freshen the air and remove unwanted odors
- Use in the dishwasher
- Respiratory – Use to clear phlegm, mucus, and combat bronchitis or other infections
- Toe Nail Fungus – Apply 3 – 5 drops to the affected area
- Anti-viral, Anti-bacterial and Anti-fungal – Protect your home and family from unwanted germs
How to Use
- Detox – Apply under the arm to support the lymphatic system and promote detox.
- Achy joints and muscles? Add 4 drops per teaspoon of carrier oil and massage in a circular motion onto affected areas.
- Make a spray by adding roughly 10 drops to a mister bottle of water, spritz on bedding, etc.
- Soak cotton balls and hide in the bathroom for a nice, uplifting scent
- Inhale from your diffuser, a cloth, from the bottle or the palms or your hands
- Use in your diffuser to fill the room with a warm, rich and spicy aroma
- During cold and flu season rub on the bottoms of the feet
There are no reviews yet.